Hot sales Global Drone JJRC R2 smart robot with gesture sensor RC Robot toys for kids children Gift with usb charging cable
Condition: 100% Brand New
Item Type: Intelligent Robot Toy
Main Material: Plastic
Language Type: English
Robot In-Built Battery: 600mAh (with USB charging cable)
Charging Time: Approx. 2 hours
Servicing Time: Approx. 1 hours
Remote Controller Battery: 2 * AA Battery(NOT included)
Optional Colors: Blue, Pink
Size: Approx. 16 * 8 * 26.5cm
1.This robot toy is a very playful and multi-functional companion, thus can serve as a perfect gift for kids.
2.Except from the basic moving function, it can also do singing, dancing, patrol and obstacle avoidance, etc.
3.Through infrared receiver, you can use the remote controller to command it to do what you want.
4.It has very flexible joints, high sound clarity, eye lighting effect and skating wheels at soles of the feet.
5.Made from high-quality material, sturdy and durable, this robot toy can be played by kids for a long time if well cared.
6.You can use your hand to control its movements through gesture sensor; Or by the remote controller to achieve that.
1. Gesture Sensor: by using your hands to guide the robot, it can do moving forward and backward, turning left and right, along with sound effects.
2. Patrol Function: once starting patrol function, the robot can wander around along with music; if it encounters obstacle, it can move backward and then turn left or right randomly.
3. Singing and Dancing: the robot toy can do singing as well as dancing: it is programmed to be able of singing six different songs accompanied with dancing movements, and its eyes can emit light.
4. Intelligent Programming: by pressing the command buttons on the remote controller, you can control the robot to do any doable movements as you want.
5. Auto-Demonstration: by pressing the DEMO button, the robot will do some basic movements first and then start a dance music and a robot speech.
WLToys F1 mini robot 2.4G walking dancing robot usb charging vs 40w usb charger RC Model VS nao robot